How to Give
Mail a Donation
If you would like to send in a donation, please mail it to:
Attn: Finance Department
P.O. Box 2224
Emporia, KS 66801
Other Ways to Give
- For cash donations, planned giving or other interests in giving or volunteering, please contact Fund Development Specialist, Sheila Kearney at email@example.com or (785) 289-9622.
- For other interests of giving or volunteering please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you to the right person and program!
- When Foster Care parents provide a home for children in the State’s care, many times there isn’t the extra money in their own budget to provide for music instruments, sport equipment, or lessons for a budding artist. Giving an in-kind donation means that you are giving a saxophone you no longer play or a dance studio gives a year of free dance lessons to a little girl who just wants to dance.
- Gift cards to the movie theaters, tickets to the zoo, miniature golf, and memberships to a nearby fitness center or pool are all gifts that will brighten a youth’s day and give them childhood experiences that perhaps they wouldn’t have had without your kindness.*A note about donating tickets: If there is a concert coming to town or a sporting event that you think would be something our youth would enjoy, let us know in advance, and we will coordinate your generous offer!
- At the end of the summer, backpacks and school supplies are always welcomed and during the holidays, gifts! Restaurant and store gift cards make great door prizes for our Foster Care Parent retreats.
- In-kind gifts also play a huge part in making our fundraising events successful!
There are many ways to raise funds for TFI simply through shopping the way you’ve always done. Check out these opportunities and be sure to designate TFI as your benefiting nonprofit.
You shop. Amazon gives! It’s the same Amazon products, prices and service you know. Just click the image above and shop like usual or visit smile.amazon.com. We appreciate your continued support.
Dillons Community Rewards
Help support TFI every time you swipe your Dillons Plus Shopper’s Card. Here’s how it works:
- Pick up a rewards card from your neighborhood Dillons store
- Visit dillons.com/communityrewards
- Create an account or sign in if you already have one
- Select our organization by searching for TFI or entering the code “73739”